BSC LEVEL 6 IDIPOHS
BRITISH SAFETY COUNCIL (BSC)
British Safety Council (BSC) offers a range of services and products, including training, qualifications, publications, audits and awards. Since its foundation in 1957, the British Safety Council has campaigned tirelessly to protect workers from accidents, hazards and unsafe conditions, and played a decisive role in the political process that has led to adoption of landmark safety legislation in the UK.
BRITISH SAFETY COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH( BSC IDIPOHS )
British Safety Council Level6 International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health( BSC IDipOSH)courseis designed for Health and Safety professionals wanting to advance their professional career or undertake further postgraduate study, the International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health covers all the aspects of occupational health and safety practice, including risk management, occupational health, promoting a positive health and safety culture and preparing a business case for investment in health and safety.
During the course, delegates will be taught how to promote and embed health and safety in an organization’s culture, prepare an organisation for investments in health and safety, and secure senior management’s commitment towards health and safety implementation. They will also develop a thorough understanding of international laws and legal frameworks relating to health and safety.
On successful completion of two written exams and two assessments, delegates can access graduate membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – a nationally recognized and respected independent industry body. After a period of initial professional development, a graduate member may apply for chartered status of IOSH(CMIOSH). Holders of the International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health may also apply for full membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
BENEFITS OF ACHIEVING THE BRITISH SAFETY COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH QUALIFICATION:
- Eligible forFull Membership ( MIIRSM ) of IIRSM , UK.
- Eligible forGraduate Membership (GradIOSH) that can be progress to Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH)from IOSH,United Kingdom.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or
- Any Level 3 Qualifications Recognized by IOSH or
- Science Graduate with 3 Yrs. Minimum Experience or
- Any Diploma in Safety
British Safety Council Level6 International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health course is divided into 3 Units
- Unit 1: Principles of health and safety management
- Unit 2: Safeguarding people’s health in the workplace
- Unit 3: Promoting a positive health and safety culture in the workplace
COURSE DURATION / EXAMINATION:
The International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health course is assessed via two written examinations and two workplace-based assignments.
- Unit 1 is assessed by a 3-hour written examination
- Unit 2 is assessed by a 2.5-hour written examination and a workplace-based assignment
- Unit 3 is assessed by a workplace-based assignment