IASPOSHA 30 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION
IASP OSHA 30-hour General Industry Course has been designed to deliver various training to working professionals with health and safety responsibility. This training emphasizes learners to identify, prevent, control and avert hazards in workplace, as well as OSHA Suitable for standards. Suitable for Safety Supervisor, Safety Officer, Safety Consultancy, Safety Committee Member, Any Safety Professionals.
DURATION: 30 HOURS
Minimum 10thPass with Good English Communication
The topic requirements are as follows:
MANDATORY – 13 HOURS
Introduction to OSHA –2 Hours.
Managing Safety and Health – 2 hours.
- May include Injury and Illness Prevention Programs, job site inspections, accident prevention programs, management commitment and employee involvement, worksite analysis, hazard prevention and control, accident 4 investigations, how to conduct safety meetings, and supervisory communication.
Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection – 1 hour.
Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection – 1 hour.
Electrical – 2 hours.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – 1 hour.
Materials Handling – 2 hours.
Hazard Communication – 2hour.
Elective – 10 hours.
Elective – 10 hours.
Must present at least 10 hours of training on the following topics. At least 5 of the following topics must be presented. The minimum length of any topic is one-half hour.
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces, Introduction to Industrial Hygiene, Lockout / Tag out, Machine Guarding, Blood borne Pathogens,
- Safety and Health Programs, Fall Protection, Ergonomics, Welding, Cutting, and Brazing, Powered Industrial Vehicles
OPTIONAL – 7 HOURS.
Teach other general industry hazards or policies and/or expand on the mandatory or elective topics. The minimum length of any topic is one-half hour.
- After the required number of learning hours, OSHA Training Program has been externally assessed by written exam (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
- The learners will have to score a minimum of 70% & above which is considered as pass and processed for certification.