IOSH WORKING SAFELY
IOSH Working Safely (IOSH WS) course is a UK standard training designed to provide participants with a broad overview on health, safety & environmental topics. This programmer which is a full of step-by-step guidance, has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
IOSH Working Safely course aims to educate individuals who are assigned the task of improving the organization’s safety culture..IOSH Working Safely course is designed for working people belonging to any level of employment in every industrial organization worldwide who wish to refresh or improve their awareness and skills on health and safety in the workplace.
The course curriculum includes an introduction about the importance of creating safe work environment, different kinds of hazards and dangers, common and most frequent types of hazards, effective ways to improve working condition and means and ways to protect the working environment.
On completion of this course, participants will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to deal with health and safety issues. This 1 day program is accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
IOSH WS COURSE COVERS FOLLOWING MODULES:
- Introducing working Safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
IOSH WS EXAMINATION:
Part 1: 10 Question, multiple-choice assessment paper
Part 2: 3 Hazard spotting exercises
IOSH APPROVED OTHER SAFETY COURSES:
- IOSH NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Safety and Health for Business
- IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers
- IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
- IOSH Environment for Business
- IOSH Safety for Directors & Executives
- IOSH Leading Safely
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing
- IOSH Fire Safety Awareness
- IOSH Fire Safety for Managers