ISO 14001:2015 EMS
ISO 14001:2015 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(EMS)
CQI – IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Lead Auditor Course are highly valued by employers worldwide as leading auditing professionals. ISO 14001:2015EMS standard is an internationally recognized environmental management standard which was first published in 1996. It is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organization’s products, services and processes. CQI and IRCA Certified EMS Auditor Training courses will equip you to assess the conformance of organizations’ environmental management systems to ISO 14001.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The five-day ISO 14001: 2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training Course can be attended by Management representatives, Environmental Auditors, Officers, Engineers, advisor and those working internal auditors of EMS, Personnel willing to make career in EMS auditing and EMS Consultants.
Also intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 14001-based management system, either as third or second-party auditor.
- Purpose and benefits of Environment Management System
- PDCA & Environmental Management System
- EMS Processes and Documentation
- Conducting Opening meeting
- Audit Types and auditor characteristics
- Scope, Objectives and Criteria Identification practical exercise
- Planning an EMS Audit
- Preparation of Stage 1 & 2 Audit theory and exercise
- Conformity and Non Conformity Identification and recording
- Corrective actions (findings and non-conformity) exercise
BENEFITS OF ACHIEVING THE CQI-IRCA EMS LEAD AUDITOR CERTIFICATE:
- Eligible for Chartered Quality Professional – Member (CQP MCQI) of CQI-IRCA
ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor course is assessed by 2.5 hours written exam.
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND ASSESSMENT (IEMA)
Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) is a UK based membership organization established to promote best practice in Environmental Management, Auditing EMS Lead auditor and Assessment.
ISO 14001:2015 LEAD ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITOR
IEMA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor courses is designed for environmental practitioners conducting 1st, 2nd and 3rdparty EMS ISO 14001 Lead Audit. It provides the knowledge and understanding required for competence in this field but must be combined with appropriate experience. IEMA Certified Lead Environmental Auditor course provides an understanding of how to audit or assess the effectiveness of environmental management, the applicable environmental aspects, and the role of Lead Environmental auditors.
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY?
Environmental Issues Aspects and Impacts Identification Evaluation and Explanation of the Significance of Environmental Impacts Analysis and Validation of Objectives, Targets, Management and Monitoring Regimes. Audit Standards and Types Environmental Legal and Other Requirements Audit Roles and Responsibilities The Audit Process Audit Competencies
BENEFITS OF ACHIEVING THE IEMA LEAD ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITORCERTIFICATE:
- Eligible for IEMA Associate Membership (AIEMA) which provides credit towards an Environmental Auditor application on IEMA’s Environmental Auditors Register.
- Environmental issues
- Aspects and impacts identification
- Evaluation and explanation of the significance of environmental impacts
- Analysis and validation of objectives, targets, management and monitoring regimes
- Audit standards and types
- Environmental legal and other requirements
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- The audit process
- Audit competencies
The IEMA Lead Environmental Auditor, 5 days course is assessed by a multiple choice question ( MCQ ) exam and a short coursework assignment.