ISO 14001:2015 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS)
ASCE helps your organization by supporting in an eco-friendly way with the help of our Environmental Management System (EMS ) standards
- ISO 14001 EMS system aids your organization to,
- Illustrate Green credentials
- Reduces cost as well as wastage
- Concentrate more on the principles of positive management
- Attracts existing clients
- Workers dedication towards work
- Enhance your self-reputation
- Make sure of consciousness in-laws and legislations
- Gain more business
What is an ISO 14001?
ISO 14001: 2015 gives the requirements of an environmental management system which the organization can use to improve the environmental performance in all aspects. The intention of ISO 14001: 2015 is to control the environmental responsibilities of the organization in an organized manner, which helps to enhance the environmental factors.
The ISO 14001: 2015 also aids the organization to attain the targeted goal from EMS (Environmental Management System) which gives immense value for the environment, organization and clients
HOW TO ACHIEVE ISO CERTIFICATION?
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. ASCE Consultant have 9 years of the business experience can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
STEP 1: PREPARATION
ASCE dedicated auditor would be on continuous engagement to go through the audit plan in preparation for your stage 1 assessment.
STAGE 1 ASSESSMENT
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; and most of them are really surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve the company certification.
STAGE 2 ASSESSMENT
Once you’re ready, ASCE dedicated Auditor will review again to ascertain if your own management systems and procedures meet the requirements in the standard. You’ll be recommended with the Auditor’s findings in the day that would be approved by our Compliance office, and the final documentation will be issued adhering to the decision.
The excellent trustworthiness in regards to ISO 14001 is influenced by its requirement intended for on-going improvement, so most of us keep up a correspondence and arrange annual assessments to keep the acquired certification up-to-date.
ASCE ASSURED SUPPORT
Understanding the certification process might appear daunting. ASCE professional would ensure that the process method is as smooth as possible while you get maximum benefits.
To make certain operations go smoothly, you would receive the following:
- A Letter of Commitment after the proceedings have been started
- An Auditor, who’ll keep engaged with you throughout the activity
- An Account Manager in order to answer all of the inquiries
- Free generic design template toolkits and access to be able to experience professional online training.