ISO 37001 : 2016 ANTI BRIBERY MANAGEMENT
ASCE helps your organization to make yourself unique from other business competitors in Anti-Bribery Management Systems
What is an ISO 37001?
ISO 37001:2016 specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. The system can be stand-alone or can be integrated into an overall management system.
ISO 37001:2016 is applicable only to bribery. It sets out requirements and provides guidance for a management system designed to help an organization to prevent, detect and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities
ISO 37001:2016 addresses the following in relation to the organization’s activities:
- bribery in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors;
- bribery by the organization;
- bribery by the organization’s personnel acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit;
- bribery by the organization’s business associates acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit;
- bribery of the organization;
- bribery of the organization’s personnel in relation to the organization’s activities;
- bribery of the organization’s business associates in relation to the organization’s activities;
- direct and indirect bribery (e.g. a bribe offered or accepted through or by a third party)..
HOW TO ACHIEVE ISO CERTIFICATION ?
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. ASCE Consultant 09 years of the business experience can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
STEP 1: PREPARATION
ASCE dedicated auditor would be on continuous engagement to go through the audit plan in preparation for your stage 1 assessment.
STAGE 1 ASSESSMENT
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; and most of them are really surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve the company certification.
STAGE 2 ASSESSMENT
Once you’re ready, ASCE dedicated Auditor will review again to ascertain if your own management systems and procedures meet the requirements in the standard. You’ll be recommended with the Auditor’s findings in the day that would be approved by our Compliance office, and the final documentation will be issued adhering to the decision.
The excellent trustworthiness in regards to ISO 37001 is influenced by its requirement intended for on-going improvement, so most of us keep up a correspondence and arrange annual assessments to keep the acquired certification up-to-date.