ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
ISO 45001:2018 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OHSMS)
CQI – IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Lead Auditor Course are highly valued by employers worldwide as leading auditing professionals. ISO 45001 OHSMS Lead Auditor Course is newly launched Health and Safety management program, especially for the professionals wanted to Start their career as Safety auditor. This course provides formal recognition of practicing Occupational Health and Safety.
The intensive training course is designed to allow participants to excel in the auditing of any type of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)and also to manage a team of junior auditors by following internationally recognized audit procedures, principles and techniques
Once you complete the course successfully, you can formulate corrective measures and properly prepare and carry out external and internal assessments in the Occupational Health and Safety Compliance international standards and qualification process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The five-day ISO 45001: 2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Training Course can be attended by Management representatives, Environmental Auditors, Officers, Engineers, advisor and those working internal auditors of OHSMS, Personnel willing to make career in OHSMS auditing and OHSMS Consultants.
Also intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 45001-based management system, either as third or second-party auditor.
FEATURES OF ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS LEAD AUDITOR
Participants undergoing ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor course with practical exercises to develop their skills in mastering auditing techniques, and key competencies in managing audit program and teams, communicating with clients and conflict resolution to effectively conduct an audit.
- ISO 45000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination
Students wanting to enroll this course should have the basic understanding on ISO 45001 Lead auditor course requirements . Having some experience in carrying out Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) internal audits in compliance with ISO 45001 lead auditor course procedures will be a desirable advantage.
BENEFITS OF ACHIEVING THE CQI-IRCA OHSMS LEAD AUDITOR CERTIFICATE:
- Eligible for Chartered Quality Professional – Member(CQP MCQI) ofCQI-IRCA
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditing Program provides a path to become Safety Auditor.
- The Candidates Undertaking ISO 45001 Qualification will get excel exposure in safety auditing methods.
- It improves the ability to perform second-party OHSMS audits of companies’ supply chain by applying the standards of ISO 45001
- The course helps the participants to conduct third-party OHSMS audits by following the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor course is assessed by 2.5 hours written exam.