ISO 9001:2015 QMS LEAD AUDITOR
ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor 5-day course offers a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course is IRCA-accredited (A 17929) and Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA)-recognized and accepted. Students who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded an IRCA-accredited Certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA 9153 QMS Auditor Certification scheme.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand the role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conduct opening meetings
- Understand lead auditor responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
For registration kindly contact us on
Miss NOURAH : +91 7207026657 (WhatsApp and IMO available)
Miss Farheena: +919030306657 (WhatsApp and IMO available)