MASTER DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL MASTER DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL
BHARAT SEVAK SAMAJ (BSS)
Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) is a national development agency, Promoted by Planning Commission, Govt of India in 1952to ensure public co-operation for implementing Government plans. The main purpose behind the formulation of Bharat Sevak Samaj is to initiate a nationwide, nonofficial and nonpolitical organization with the object of enabling individual citizen to contribute, in the form of an organized co-operative effort, to the implementation of the National Development Plan. Bharat Sevak Samaj, Promoted by Government of India &National Development Agency. The founder and President of BSS was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Indian Prime Minister.
Govt. of India Promoted HSE Courses and many industry-oriented diploma courses which are not only indigenous but also formulated according to the local & international safety standards and principles.
THE CERTIFICATE IS ALSO RECOGNIZED TO BE ATTESTED BY:
- Approved by Government of India
- Can be attested by Ministry of External Affairs India
- Can be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs that includes most Middle East Region
- Can be attested by Human Resource Development (HRD)
MASTER DIPLOMA COURSE
MASTERS DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT & RISK MANAGEMENT
Masters Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment & Risk Management program strengthens the understanding and application of natural systems processes in a sustainable manner in the everyday work
The aims of the programmer:
- To develop a wider and more in-depth understanding of occupational health, safety, environment and Risk Management theory and practice.
- The course is designed to meet the needs of existing or aspiring Managers and leaders in health or allied organizations
Benefits of the Course:
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM). Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate would receive a Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
Training Mode: Online E-Learning
COURSE DURATION : 2 YEAR
- International management of Health and Safety(MDT- 1, 100 Marks)
- International control of hazardous agents in the workplace( MDT- 2, 100 Marks)
- International workplace and work equipment safety( MDT- 3, 100 Marks)
- Safety Management and Communication( MDT- 4, 100 Marks)
- Risk Management and Control( MDT- 5, 100 Marks)
- Fundamentals of Health and Safety Engineering( MDT- 6, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Planning and Management(MDT- 7, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Science & Technology( MDT- 8, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Technology for Sustainable Development( MDT- 9, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Technology and Engineering( MDT- 10, 100 Marks)
- Practical approach of international Health, Safety, Environment and the Risk Management( MDP-11, 200 Marks –Assignment approximately 10,000 words in length)
Theory Paper: 1000 Marks,
Practical Paper: 200 Marks