NVQ LEVEL 6 IDIPOHS
NATIONAL VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (NVQ)
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ)were work-based awards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland that are achieved through assessment and training. The regulatory framework supporting NVQs was withdrawn in 2015 and replaced by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), although the term “NVQ” may be used in RQF qualifications if they “are based on recognized occupational standards, work-based and/or simulated work-based assessment and where they confer occupational competence”.To achieve an NVQCertificate, candidates had to prove that they had the ability (competence) to carry out their job to the required standard.
NVQ LEVEL 6 INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY PRACTICE(NVQ IDIPOHS)
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health & SafetyPractice (NVQ IDipOHS)courseisawardingbyProQual ABwhich is approved by Ofqual to develop and award regulated qualifications, in accordance with the National Qualifications Framework in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.ProQual AB has built up a reputation for providing a high-quality service for Training Providers, Colleges, Employers and for the Voluntary Sector.Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in practicing occupational health and safety. This qualification is suitable for Occupational Health and Safety practitioners.This NVQ provides formal recognition of practicing occupational Health and Safety.
NVQ qualification is a work based learning vocational Qualification and this course is for safety aspirants those who looking to progress their carrier in Health and Safety is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organization.
FEATURES OF THE NVQ DIPLOMA:
NVQ is a level 6 qualification in Health and Safety, based on the UK’s National Qualification Framework (NQF). A Level 10, on the Scottish framework (SCQF) and equivalent to a University Bachelor’s degree Internationally.The NVQ Level 6 is accepted globally as a professional Health and Safety qualification for Health & Safety Managers and Supervisors.
- Continuous enrolment, schedule start on any date
- Course Level: Level 6 – Equivalent to Bachelor’sDegree
BENEFITS OF ACHIEVING THE NVQ LEVEL 6 INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETYPRACTICE QUALIFICATION:
- Eligible for Full Membership ( MIIRSM ) of IIRSM , UK.
- Eligible for Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) that can be progress to Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH)from IOSH, United Kingdom.
To achieve the NVQ Level 6 International Diploma in Health & Safety Practice you need to complete all the 10 Mandatory Units to gain the qualification.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organizational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
HOW IS THIS NVQ LEVEL 6 ASSESSED?
You can complete a degree level qualification without having to sit an exam ( No Exams – all Units evidence based assessment).You cannot fail an NVQ, you are either competent or not yet competent. Unlike with academic qualifications there are no exams to fail and re-sit.
Essentially there are 5 steps to passing this NVQ Level 6 in OHS:
- Personal NVQ assessors to help you through the NVQ Process &guide you as you submit your evidence.
- Your evidence is sent to ProQual AB to be externally verified.
- Certificate Delivery – Once your work has been checked and passed, we will sent the certificate to your address.
- NVQ assessors will guide you, providing feedback until you have all the necessary evidence to prove your competency.
For registration kindly contact us on
Miss NOURAH: +91 7207026657 (WhatsApp and IMO available)
Miss Farheena: +919030306657 (WhatsApp and IMO available)