OTHM LEVEL 6 OHS
OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
This Level 6 qualification in Occupational Health and Safety are developed to provide learners who have or are looking to develop into a senior role in an organization for managing health and safety policy and practice. Learners will gain the skills and knowledge to understand the legal and regulatory background to occupational health and safety policy, to be able to assess policies, as well as to recommend and implement policy changes. Learners will develop knowledge and skills relevant to putting policy into practice, utilizing management systems, resources, risk and incident management, leadership, management and skills development.
Individuals successfully completing the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for the Graduate level of membership Grad IOSH.
Units Covered in OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 Credits)
- Health and Safety Management Practice (10 Credits)
- Risk and Incident Management (8 Credits)
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 Credits)
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 Credits)
- Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 Credits)
- Development of the Health and Safety Practitioner (8 Credits)
For registration kindly contact us on
Miss NOURAH : +91 7207026657 (WhatsApp and IMO available)
Miss Farheena: +919030306657 (WhatsApp and IMO available)