ROSPA FIRE SAFETY
Fire Safetycourse give you an overview of Fire Safety, and what to do if a fire breaks out at your workplace.
Will you know what to do if a fire broke out at your place of work? This course looks briefly at general fire safety principles and what to do in case of a fire.
Trainees will be able to: At the end of the video: Understanding the concepts of extinguishing fires at work, Implementing the role of Fire Warden, Understanding Fire Protection in Workplaces, Understanding Fire Safety in Manufacturing, Understanding Fire Safety in Health Care
This course will aim to give you an overview of Fire Safety, and what to do in the case that a fire should break out in your workplace.
At the end of the video, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the principles of extinguishing fires at work
- Have an introduction to the role of Fire Warden
- Understand Fire Safety in offices – What everyone needs to know
- Comprehend Fire Safety in Industry – What everyone needs to know
- Understand Fire Safety in Health care – What everyone needs to know
- Have an understanding of the Essentials of Fire Risk Assessment
TRAINING MODE: ONLINE
Running Time: 45- 60 minutes
Fire Safety courses are tracked with the Learning Management System in exactly the same way as the interactive courses and are fully reportable ensuring that all training is logged within the system. This video course also features the risk checklist and self-test to ensure user understanding and easy identification of high risk employees.
On successfully completing the assessment, the delegate would obtain a completion certificate and can print a wallet card with a unique identifier number. These can be checked either by scanning the QR code or in the ‘Check a Card’ function on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.