IMS – INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IRCA STD.) ISO 9001:2015,ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
This Internal Audit Training course on ISO 9001 , ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management Framework helps you understand the scope and specifications of each of these International Standards. This course will also help you understand the benefits of an integrated management framework inside your facility.
The Unified Management System methodology enables an organization to benefit from various requirements by developing an accessible, flexible and personalized management system.
Present-day industries are becoming more complex as they have to meet the demands of higher production volume , high productivity and optimization. Huge investment is required. Each aspect has different standards for both the performance and customer requirements to be met.
Our Integrated Management System internal audit Training will provide well defined and clear framework that is flexible to your business needs and expectations as well as introduction of the key concepts of integrated management system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those wishing to implement an IMS that have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their IMS
- Those wishing to update their ISO 9001 management system in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing ISO 9001 and/or ISO/14001 and/or ISO 45001 systems (and any other management systems to which you subscribe).
- Introduction to, and benefits of, an IMS
- Introduction to management system standards
- Processes and process development
- Policy and planning
- Implementation and controls
- Performance assessment and audit
- Management review
- Project planning